- Engine: 1.4 – 1.6
- Transmission: Auto/Manual
- Fuel Economy: Up to 78.4 mpg
Hyundai i30 Turbo
Updated for 2015, New i30 is a dynamic and refined hatchback. Spacious on the inside, economic and enjoyable to drive, it’s the perfect addition to busy family, or work life. We’ve lavished attention on every little detail, from the outstanding quality of materials to the cutting-edge tech.
Whichever angle you’re admiring, New i30 exhibits a bold and athletic design. Its distinctive fluidic styling and subtly sloping roof convey a constant sense of motion. From the redesigned hexagonal front grille, sweeping front headlights follow the character lines of the bonnet and wheel arches, with the curvaceous rear lights wrapping around the boot.
To complement its kerb appeal, New i30 is available in a number of vibrant exterior colours to suit your personality. The range also features four trim levels – choose from S, SE, SE Nav or the top-of-the-range Premium model.
Going the Extra Style
What’s great looks without a few stylish extras? New i30 has been designed to be noticed and striking – so LED daytime running lights set the tone perfectly. Hugging the bottom of the fog lights, the jewel-like bulbs ensure your visibility during daylight hours. Choosing SE, SE Nav or Premium models means you’ll be treated to intricately designed alloy wheels, with Premium models also offering LED tail lights.
Keep Calm and Drive On
Everything within the interior of New i30 has been crafted to create a comfortable and enjoyable driving environment. Tactile soft-touch surfaces, quality upholstery and a gloss black and alloy effect fascia trim create a premium feel throughout. The centre console and driving controls have been intuitively positioned to place everything at your fingertips, while cool blue lighting reduces eyestrain on longer journeys.
A to B Has Never Been Easier
Packed with clever technology, New i30 features a host of handy ways to help with every journey. For example, SE Nav and Premium models include an easy-to-use touch screen with satellite navigation. You can choose between three routes for your journey – shortest, fastest or most economical – while receiving alerts for traffic jams and roadworks, with the option to change your route if required.
Athletic, responsive and agile, New i30 is the perfect family hatchback to get you and your passengers safely to your destination. It’s also a great car for business drivers, with low cost of ownership, low BIK and SMR costs. All this while delivering a relaxing and enjoyable drive.
- Size: 1.4 Petrol Manual (100ps), 1.6 Petrol Manual (120ps), 1.6 Petrol Automatic (120ps)
- Displacement: 1368 (1.4 model), 1591 (1.6 models)
- Max Power (KW/BHP)@rpm: 73.6/99 @ 6000 (1.4 model), 88/118 @ 6300 (1.6 models)
- Torque: 134.4/99 @ 3500 (1.4 models), 156/115 @ 4850 (1.6 models)
- Compression ratio: 10.5 (all models)
- Top Speed: 113 mph (1.4 model), 119 mph (1.6 models)
- 0 – 62 mph (seconds): 12.7 (1.4 model), 10.9 (1.6 manual model), 11.9 (1.6 automatic model)
- Transmission: Manual Gearbox, Manual (1.4 & 1.6 manual models), Automatic (1.6 automatic model)
- Urban (estimate): 36.2 (1.4), 31.4 (1.6 automatic), 34 (1.6 manual)
- Extra Urban (estimate): 57.6 (1.4), 51.3 (1.6 automatic), 55.4 (1.6 manual)
- Length: 4300 mm
- Width: 1780 mm
- Height: 1470 mm
- Wheelbase: 2650 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 53 litres