- Engine: 1.7
- Transmission: Auto/Manual
Hyundai i40 Saloon
With exceptional styling on the outside and the inside, and premium comfort levels too, the i40 is a joy to drive whether it’s for a business meeting or a family outing.
Styled with class-leading space for the driver and front passenger, the interior environment is serene and uncluttered. Every aspect of the i40’s interior has been carefully considered to provide you with a highly refined driving experience. From premium quality surfaces to fine seat fabrics, you’ll see, feel and experience excellence throughout.
Driving Down Costs
CO2 emissions on the i40 Saloon Blue Drive models start from as little as 113g/km, giving you a Benefit in Kind tax based on a low 18%. With its impressive fuel economy and clever technologies, the i40 could keep your fuel costs low too.
Designed to deploy in the event of a collision, passive safety features include 7 airbags – front, front side and full length curtain, and one also at the driver’s knee. There are also active front headrests, which minimise whiplash in the event of a rear collision.
- Size: 1.7 Diesel Manual (115ps), 1.7 Diesel Manual (136ps), 1.7 Diesel Automatic (136ps)
- Displacement: 1685 (all models)
- Max Power (KW/BHP)@rpm: 85/114 @ 4000 (115ps model), 100/134 @ 4000 (136ps models)
- Torque: 260/192 @ 1250~2750 (115ps model), 325/240 @ 2000~2500 (136ps models)
- Compression ratio: 17.0 : 1 (all models)
- Top Speed: 119 (115ps model), 125 (136ps manual model), 122 (136ps automatic model)
- 0 – 62 mph (seconds): 12.3 (115ps model), 10.3 (136ps manual model), 11.6 (136ps automatic model)
- Transmission: Manual Gearbox, Manual (115ps & 136ps models), Automatic (136ps model)
- Urban (estimate): 53.3 (all models)
- Extra Urban (estimate): 76.3 (115ps model), 68.9 (136ps diesel model)
- Length: 4740 mm
- Width: 1815 mm
- Height: 1470 mm
- Wheelbase: 2770 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 70 litres