- Engine: 1.0 – 1.2
- Transmission: Auto/Manual
- Fuel Economy: from 65.7mpg
Inspiration comes from everywhere, but it’s what you do with it that counts. And the award winning i10 is inspired by a world which demands stylish, simple but clever products. Sophisticated with an irresistible sense of fun, it’s there to share everything in life that also inspires you.
With its fluidic sculpture styling and classic chic demeanour, the i10 is effortlessly good looking, energetic and grown up.The vibrant exterior colours deliver instant eye catching appeal.
Simplicity is a challenge when it comes to modern design. We’ve achieved this with seating, dashboard and controls placed perfectly for optimum convenience and comfort. And each surface looks and feels fantastic because of the attention given to the quality of the materials. Choosing SE, Premium or Premium SE models means you can also benefit from either a blue or orange interior trim dependent on exterior colour.
The i10 Premium sports a streetwise look as standard thanks to its 14” alloy wheels. And the striking 15” wheels on Premium SE models will turn even more heads when you’re on the road. Add them to any i10 model within the range (excluding SE Blue Drive) as a dealer fitted accessory for an even sportier look.
Style From Every Angle
From the side, every angle has a purpose, complementing the sleek window line and curvy rear but without being fussy. Premium and Premium SE models feature LED door mirror indicators and grey side body mouldings enhance its sporty appeal.
Never A Dull Moment
Even on dark winter days the i10 still sparkles through the streets with daytime running lights as standard. Not only do these add to its visual appeal, but you’ll also be more visible on the road during daylight hours. Premium and Premium SE models feature striking individual LED lights for extra stylish road presence
- Size: 1.0 Petrol Manual, 1.0 Petrol Blue Drive, 1.2 Petrol Manual, 1.2 Petrol Automatic
- Displacement: 2998 (1.0 models), 1248 (1.2 models)
- Max Power (KW/BHP)@rpm: 49/65 (66) @ 5500 (1.0 models), 64/86 (87) @ 6000 (1.2 models)
- Torque: 95/70 @ 3500 (1.0 models), 120/88 @ 4000 (1.2 models)
- Compression ratio: 10.5 : 1 (all models)
- Top Speed: 96 mph (1.0 models), 109 mph (1.2 manual model), 101 mph (1.2 automatic model)
- 0 – 62 mph (seconds): 14.9 (1.0 petrol model), 15.1 (1.0 petrol blue model), 12.3 (1.2 manual model), 13.8 (1.2 automatic model)
- Transmission: Manual Gearbox, Manual (1.0 & 1.2 petrol models), Automatic (1.2 petrol model)
- Urban (estimate): 47.1 mpg (1.0 petrol), 55.4 mpg (1.0 blue drive), 43.5 mpg (1.2 manual), 35.3 mpg (1.2 automatic)
- Extra Urban (estimate): 70.6 mpg (1.0 petrol), 76.3 mpg (1.0 blue drive), 68.9 mpg (1.2 manual), 55.4 mpg (1.2 automatic)
- Length: 3665 mm
- Width: 1660 mm
- Height: 1500 mm
- Wheelbase: 2385 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 litres